- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Trashed Idea - Pixel Shrooms
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - iGun Rampage! (NSFW, language)
- Role Models - Duel
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
- Tasty Jams - The Muppets
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
Category Archives: Live
What is about ukuleles that are just so awesome? I don’t know. But this cover of Shaft is quite excellent. My favorite part is the when the camera pans to the only black guy in the audience of about 500 … Continue reading
I do particularly enjoy the glass harp, even more so when it’s used to play intricate songs like this.
I hope I can be as cool as this man when I get old.
Short and sweet jazz beat-boxing. Really enjoyable.
This cover of “Angels We Have Heard On High” starts off as a seemingly simple medley of beer bottle bravado and quickly escalates to awesome.
A pretty neat and unique musical instrument.