- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Trashed Idea - Metallagher!!!!
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Fire Poi by Yuta
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Last Day Dream
- Your WTF for the day - Breaking stuff with boobs
Category Archives: Covers
What is about ukuleles that are just so awesome? I don’t know. But this cover of Shaft is quite excellent. My favorite part is the when the camera pans to the only black guy in the audience of about 500 … Continue reading
Apparently as a promotion for his new album, William Shatner released this video to go with his interpretation of Queen’s classic.
The video is over-dramatized but still a fun concept. Dueling cellos playing Smooth Criminal.
Apparently this is a final for a college level signs language class. I think it’s fantastic that a school would allow this as a final and that deaf people can enjoy the greatness of this song, and I’m always looking … Continue reading
A fantastic rendition of Carol of the Bells done by a group named “Here Come the Mummies”. I meant to post this around Christmas but it’s too good to pass up.