- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
- Role Models - Cat Piano
- Basement Jaxx
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Losing your head stop motion
Category Archives: Covers
What is about ukuleles that are just so awesome? I don’t know. But this cover of Shaft is quite excellent. My favorite part is the when the camera pans to the only black guy in the audience of about 500 … Continue reading
Apparently as a promotion for his new album, William Shatner released this video to go with his interpretation of Queen’s classic.
The video is over-dramatized but still a fun concept. Dueling cellos playing Smooth Criminal.
Apparently this is a final for a college level signs language class. I think it’s fantastic that a school would allow this as a final and that deaf people can enjoy the greatness of this song, and I’m always looking … Continue reading
A fantastic rendition of Carol of the Bells done by a group named “Here Come the Mummies”. I meant to post this around Christmas but it’s too good to pass up.