- Your WTF and Trashed Idea - Taxidermy Fashion
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Classic WTF - Yatta!
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Losing your head stop motion
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
Category Archives: The Unaware
She fiddles, she clucks, she stares into your soul at the end. What’s not to love?
I don’t know what she is saying but I totally agree.
I’ll admit, cybergoths amuse me. This pretty much feeds into every stereotype I know of them, and they are doing it all on their own.
Nothing says classy like winning a contest to have your wedding at a Wal-Mart. I love the woman who decided she was going to keep her routine and use the scooter.
This is disturbingly mesmerizing.
This guy blows a .40 on a breathalyzer. Top that.
There are some songs that just make you have to dance when you hear them. Then there are some that make you put your underwear on your head and shake around violently. This would be the latter.
Another one of those individuals that really blows your mind for their obsession. Believe it or not, he’s married.
Seinfield had an episode where George was made a hand model. This was the only insight I’ve ever had into the world of hand modeling until now. I always thought George was neurotic but this woman takes the cake (but … Continue reading
Is it just me or does this guy look like Pee Wee Herman? From the French “Who’s got talent?”
What starts out as a fluff story about shopaholics turns hilarious thanks to a gentleman’s enthusiasm. The best part is his immediate reaction.