- Last Day Dream
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Tasty Jams - OK GO
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Role Models - Steve Martin
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
Category Archives: History
It takes a whole lotta courage and a whole lotta balls to do what this guy does. How he managed to fit all of it into that unitard is beyond me.
Probably the best trailer I have seen in months. I love this. This is the true story of Franklin Roosevelt.
Turns out John Lennon liked pretending to be a retard back in his day.
There hasn’t been something this racist since dirt was invented as an edible food source.
EDIT: A repost of last year’s Thanksgiving video. Hope everyone has a great holiday. Nothing quite gets you in the spirit of the holidays like exploiting innocent children. It also happens to be quite hysterical. Please enjoy this wonderful telling … Continue reading
A reading of the Gettysburg Address with some clever animation to boot. I know some kids who had to memorize this in Elementary school. I think this would help learning it. Gettysburg Address from Adam Gault on Vimeo.
An amazing catalog of nuclear testing worldwide. This is for my history nerds. Takes a minute to get going but has some pretty interesting statistics. By a guy named Isao Hasimoto.