- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
- Trashed Idea - Bacon Jam
Category Archives: Bacon
Once again, I know Thisiswhyyourefat.com runs the market on horrible food stuff, but I can’t not post this one. Seriously: The all American heart attack. Measuring almost six inches in diameter, we’re looking at a sandwich made of two rolls, … Continue reading
Held in Serbia, many people came out to celebrate the tradition of cooking bull, boar, camel, ostrich and even kangaroo testicles.
The song in the beginning is pretty crappy but the results are outstanding. Bacon rockets.
Maple Bacon Coffee. It exists and is calling for you. Review and link to site to purchase from here.
As a follow up to the Heart Attack Cafe, here is the Heart Attack Grill, with a non-certified doctor running the joint. I have to say I am impressed by this. Points for embracing what makes us best. Stupidity.
Because let’s be honest, you can never get enough bacon in your life. So why not add a little color to it? Rainbow Bacon.