- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Tasty Jams - Kill da Wabbit
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Category Archives: A Baised Review
I’ve been a long time fan of the Zelda franchise. I admit my first love was Ocarina of Time, but I’ve since gone back and played the classic SNES titles and can happily say I’ve played every console iteration of … Continue reading
Ok, well I’ll give “The Mast3r” and crew props for a successful hack (even though they probably just copied someone else’s PHP exploit). Actually I think it’s kinda cool that there are still hacker groups running around, causing havoc to … Continue reading
With a seemingly innocent name one wouldn’t expect much to find behind this cookbook. Until one looks at the tagline. Not safe for stomach. Can be purchased here.
Due to my insistent clinging to Oglethorpe activities, I was given the opportunity to see a special showing of Kick Ass this past Wednesday. I had little to no expectations going in. Lots of no names with sprinkles of known … Continue reading