- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Your WTF for the day - Too Late to Apologize: A Declaration
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Training myself to care & Clifford Stoll
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
Monthly Archives: November 2012
I wonder why I hadn’t thought of this yet.
This is not your standard timelapse video. The image quality is phenomenal and should be watched in HD to get the full effect.
Adventure Time cut on top of The Hobbit Trailer audio. What more do I need to say?
A single-take digital animation paying homage to the Hero of Time Link and his favorite pastime, saving Zelda. Even though this is designed on mostly Macs, it’s still pretty spiffy.
It starts a little slow, but this showdown plays out beautifully. And he adheres to the double-tap rule.
Maybe now we are back.