- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Tasty Jams - I Feel Better by Hot Chip
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
- Living Paintings
- Pimp that site - Animals with Lightsabers
- Role Models - iGun Rampage! (NSFW, language)
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
Monthly Archives: August 2012
This rivals the cat piano for best instrument. Apparently these were used during the silent film era for music and sound effects.
Going down for the count.
Thanks to Brit for the find. Turn on captions for Movie titles. This is the by-product of our unemployment issues.
What is happening in this commercial? Why is it called Little Baby’s Ice Cream? It’s not little babies. It’s Little Baby’s. Who’s baby?! These two commercials are actual ads for a shop in PA. http://youtu.be/j0_fVzTJO-8
It takes a whole lotta courage and a whole lotta balls to do what this guy does. How he managed to fit all of it into that unitard is beyond me.