- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Fire Poi by Yuta
- Role Models - Duel
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
Monthly Archives: August 2012
This rivals the cat piano for best instrument. Apparently these were used during the silent film era for music and sound effects.
Going down for the count.
Thanks to Brit for the find. Turn on captions for Movie titles. This is the by-product of our unemployment issues.
What is happening in this commercial? Why is it called Little Baby’s Ice Cream? It’s not little babies. It’s Little Baby’s. Who’s baby?! These two commercials are actual ads for a shop in PA. http://youtu.be/j0_fVzTJO-8
It takes a whole lotta courage and a whole lotta balls to do what this guy does. How he managed to fit all of it into that unitard is beyond me.