- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Tasty Jams - Kill da Wabbit
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- DINOSAUR BALLET
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- Your WTF for the year - Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend (NSFW, because it's weird)
Monthly Archives: February 2012
I’m a little late to posting this but for those who haven’t heard this looks like the best movie coming out this year. God Bless America is being directed by former comedian Bobcat and features a character ready to take … Continue reading
I don’t know why someone thought this video needed to be made but it exists. The unicorn is quite hot for dolphins it turns out. Not a BFD.
Kristen has a YouTube channel dedicated to teaching people dirty sign language. Want to learn how to tell a deaf person you like their boobies? Here you go. I’ve posted a NSFW one below but I urge you to go … Continue reading
If the theme song for James Bond movies had lyrics this is exactly what they would be. Also, James Bond is kind of a jerk. NSFW for lyrical content.
Sometimes even geeks need some therapy.
The Irish finger dancers are at it again with another hypnotic video with dancing hands and crazy rhythm. Check it out.
A wonderful poem highlighting the peculiarities that encompass the English language and pronunciation in general. Dearest creature in creation, Study English pronunciation. I will teach you in my verse Sounds like corpse, corps, horse, and worse. I will keep you, … Continue reading