A pretty neat concept, really. When you are out having a night of drinking with friends and you may be a little too wasted to notice pictures being taken that will probably be automatically uploaded to Facebook and shame you for the rest of your life, it would be nice to have a way to prevent all of that. Introducing the beer cooler photoblocker, which senses flashes and flashes the photographer right back. This is an actual product.
- Trashed Ideas - Kitten Again
- Role Models - Duel
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more