- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Your WTF for the day - Personal Urns
- Living Paintings
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- Role Models - Cat Piano
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Your WTF for the day - Beatboxing 2.0?
- Role Models - Robocop w/ Unicorn
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
Monthly Archives: March 2011
Ok, well I’ll give “The Mast3r” and crew props for a successful hack (even though they probably just copied someone else’s PHP exploit). Actually I think it’s kinda cool that there are still hacker groups running around, causing havoc to … Continue reading
Some of you may have noticed that the site was hacked by a mister The Mast3r. Not sure how he got in but rest assured his half-bit attempts at destroying the site were in vain. He removed the entire WordPress … Continue reading
True, this dog has a horrible poker face, but it makes for about two minutes of adorable.
Hurray for first posts! and hurray for finding an awesome band, forgetting about them for three years, finding them again and realizing that all their “new” albums are as good as their first one. Hope you enjoy.