This article is a pleasant reminder that my dreams of achieving total human genocide through bio-engineering isn’t as far-fetched as it seems. A British scientist has bio-engineered a species of mosquitoes to inherently carry a gene that would more or less cause mass suicides within a colony. Of course this is intended for good purposes, namely to rid the world of an untreatable disease called Dengue Fever. More here.
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Role Models - Summer fun is done
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- The Third & The Seventh - Alex Roman
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Fire Poi by Yuta
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD