Philips has recently done an artistic promotion that kind of blew me away. Using a single piece of dialogue, they gave 5 directors the chance to tell a different story using their own interpretation. Some are more direct, like The Hunt, while others take some liberties, like Bun. All but one of them are worth watching, and seeing as though the clips are only 3 minutes at best, I would recommend watching them all. If you appreciate cinematography and openly interpreted art forms, this is for you. You have to go to this site to watch them, though. The interface could be better but doesn’t detract from the pieces.
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Role Model - Tom Waits
- Out of a Forest
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- Trashed Idea - Vajazzle
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Trashed Idea - Metallagher!!!!
- Vanishing Point
- Tasty Jams - PS22 "Empire State of Mind"
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today