This is an awesome art project that I took my time debating whether or not to post. I was conflicted as to whether it would be well received. It is very abstract and is more of a visual guide to the music, using various simple shapes to just be visual eye candy. It starts a little slow, but give it a chance. I found it on a random japanese site, so I don’t know who to credit.
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Tasty Jams - Kill da Wabbit
- Role Models - Julia Nunes
- Your WTF and Trashed Idea - Taxidermy Fashion
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Out of a Forest
- Your WTF for the day - Japanese Bass!!
- Your WTF for the day - The Man Your Man Could Smell Like
- Role Models - Captain Kirk taught me something today