I realize many people haven’t had the opportunity to see this. This was the music video Heath Ledger was working on when he passed away. They had just finished the storyboarding when he passed away and apparently the rest was scrapped. Well a few people that worked on it decided to finish what he had started, giving it rough animatics. While this isn’t Heath’s true vision, it is still something worth watching.
- Role Models - Best Mic Check ever
- Your WTF for the day - Weird Japanese Song
- 4th Grade Memories
- Trashed Idea - Metallagher!!!!
- Trashed Idea - Shave a baby!
- Your WTF for the day - Breaking stuff with boobs
- Trashed Idea - Bacon Jam
- Tasty Jams - "70 Million" by Hold Your Horses
- Role Models - Barber of Seville Drums
- Vanishing Point