This is a pretty neat one. I’ve seen lots of stop motions, but this one is neat in particular because rather than moving a single piece of art per picture, the guy drew all the animated bits on papers that he just unfolds. It adds it’s own level of story-telling and gives a closer insight into what exactly it took to make the video. Plus, a guy gets his head kicked around a few times. Pretty awesome.
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Tilt-Shift New York in Spring
- Can you handle the Bad Ass?
- The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
- Role Models - Christopher Walken Pokerface & more
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Your WTF for the Day - Number to Heaven?
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Living Paintings
- Role Models - James David Manning Jr. PhD