- Your WTF and Trashed Idea - Taxidermy Fashion
- Trashed Idea - Burlesque Star Wars
- Massive Attack - Splitting the Atom
- Role Models - Messaging Machine for School in Australia
- Classic WTF - Impossible is Nothing
- Out of a Forest
- Role Models - Foamy the Squirrel
- Role Models - Most Badass Cockatiel
- How many 5 year olds can you take?
- Role Models - Curse of Cheddar Bay
Monthly Archives: June 2009
Hello again. How have you been since we last spoke? To what great pleasure do we owe your return? Have a seat (as if you are standing). Relax. Take all that weight off your shoulders and just chill. These past … Continue reading
Hello all. Here I am once again trying to waste more moments of your life with dribble and nonsense. I’ve had some lesser revelations lately, and I feel compelled to write them out.
Upon catching the first preview for this movie, I have to admit I was unsure about it’s success. Pixar had yet to dissappoint me and had in fact set the bar pretty high with Wall-E. Their ability to take the … Continue reading
So as an update on my previous post, I did manage to finally get a hold of Heathbar, and as always, it was just my paranoia causing a stir, just to rattle things up. Things are not bad between us, … Continue reading